Saturday, April 20, 2013

Old Navy Best Tees

I know I've mentioned this before, but Old Navy happens to be one of my favorite places to purchase clothing for myself. There's hardly a time where if I go in, I cannot find something I like. Their tanks are my fave! So of course, I was very excited when I was selected for a Best Tee's sampling even through Crowdtap. I headed out with a friend and we each got to select two t-shirts. How fun are the bright colors shown above?

These were nice, too. Softer colors, but I really like the stripes. These are the Vintage Style.

More great choices. These were the Perfect Crew Tees.

It was a tough decision, but in the end, I went with the Perfect Henleys in bright pink & blue. And I couldn't resist throwing in a little extra, this fun neon polka dot tank! I'm very happy with the quality of these shirts. They fit well, the fabric is soft and comfy and the colors are awesome! I'm hoping to add a few more of those tanks to my collection this summer, too.

If you haven't joined Crowdtap yet, head over and check it out. It's a great way to earn a little extra money (you can redeem points for things like Amazon gift cards), plus there are these fabulous sampling events! I have been lucky enough to have been chosen for several of these so far.

Don't forget to head over and check out the fun styles and colors of Old Navy Best Tees. Which ones are your favorite?

I was provided with product to sample, however, thoughts & opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Wendy, You did a great job on the review. You pictures look so good. I love Old Navy's summer clothes. I just joined crowdtap last month and I've been doing the quick hits like crazy and gotten lots of points but have been asked to do any sampling. Do you have any tips or advice on what I should be doing?

Thanks... Tracy@CottonPickinCute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...