Saturday, December 8, 2012

Too Late to Share Halloween Costumes?

 It's not too late to share our Halloween pictures is it? It's only December. Oops. Regardless, here's my brood all dressed up for trick-or-treating.

 Blake is usually the most difficult kid when it comes to choosing a costume. He had no ideas this year. Didn't like anything. Then I thought about his favorite game, Minecraft. And I asked if he would want to be one of the characters. He said yes! So he decided on Steve.

 Of course, the head was the most complicated. But it was made in a day, so not too shabby I don't think! Steve wears a teal-ish shirt, this was the closest we could find.


 Morgie knew she wanted to be a princess. We just had to decide which one. Layla had been Cinderella in the past, so we went a different route. Snow White!

 She loved it! And now she is obsessed with Snow White. Which, by the way, is apparently one of the hardest princesses to shop for! Everything is Cinderella, Belle & Sleeping Beauty.

 It's so hard to get her to smile normal sometimes!

 Layla always has lots of ideas. She went the Monster High route this year. She was Cleo de Nile.


 I made the headband, earrings & matching flip flops. I think her costume was pretty cute!


  Of course, she had to have matching gold nails as well.

The photos above are from when we went Trunk-or-Treating. A few days later, I finished the sword for Blake's costume. He says this is a butter sword.



Kids. 

I might do a separate post about Layla's accessories. Now that I've finally posted Halloween, maybe I can knock out a Christmas post before Christmas!

1 comment:

Simply Jessabells said...

Never too late to talk Halloween. I love your sons costume. My son is a huge minecraft fan. I have no idea what is going on in that game. lol. The girls look cute too. Have a great December.

Jess

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...