Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Round Up

I've seen a lot of people posting round-ups of their previous Valentine's Day posts, so I thought I'd do the same. I haven't done too many in the past, but here they are.

First up, my Valentine's decorations for this year.

My most recent project, the love yarn wreath.

Juice Pouch Valentine's make a nice alternative to all that candy.


This little hair clip was quick and easy. It would be great as a pin, too.

LinkLink
This banner was very inexpensive and easy to make.

Linked to: Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Too Cute Tuesday at Vintage Wanna Bee, Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog, Too Cute Tuesday at Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Show Me What Ya Got at Not Just a Housewife, What We Wore and Made at Rae Gun Ramblings, Home Decor & Organizing Link Party, Show & Tell at Blue Cricket DesignLink

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

I love all of your sweet ideas-thanks for posting the links!

Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...