Monday, January 31, 2011

Shabby Heart Hair Clip

I'm bringing back another project from last year. I promise I am going to try & get something new posted soon! But I have more traffic now, so I'm sure some of you havent seen this yet. I am in the midst of cleaning out & reorganizing my craft room/laundry room/utlity room/2nd bathroom, so hopefully when that's done. So in the meantime...
My daughter loves all things hair. Hair bows, clips, headbands... she likes them all! I've made a few of the fabric hair clips that are all over the place. A couple flowers, a couple circles, but this time, I knew I wanted to try something different for Valentine's Day. I decided to try a heart. And I think it turned out really cute!

It just two layers of each fabric, stiched together with some felt behind it. I roughed up the edges a bit and stiched it onto a clip, and boom, done! Took maybe 20 minutes? Super quick & easy, and a great way to use up some scraps.

Linked to:

Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table & Dreaming, Sundae Scoop at I ♥ Naptime, Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog, Talent Tuesday at Vintage Wanna Bee, Look What I Made at Creations by Kara, Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts, Link Party at Tea Rose Home, Whats Up Wednesday at Sew Woodsy, Show & Tell at Blue Cricket Design.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, it's so so cute! I shoulda had a little girl. I forgot to tell you I love your new blog picture. It's really beautiful.

Be blessed...T

maleahbliss said...

Very very pretty! I'd love for you to link up to my new linky party, Tute {Yourself} Tuesday!
LittleEme.blogspot.com
The linky will be open until Wednesday evening. :)

Liberty said...

This is so sweet! I found you through Sew Woodsy's linky party and I'm so glad I poppedover!

Its A Blog Party said...

Would love for you to join us at the Hugs and Kisses Valentine's Party!
http://itsablogparty.com/

Laura said...

This is so sweet. I also love your header!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...