Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cards & a Winner!

Remember when I posted about the fabulous Shutterfly promotion where they offered 50 free cards to bloggers? Well, my cards arrived! It was so hard to choose just one that I couldn't! But here is my main card. Isn't it great?
Snow Flurries Cocoa Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly for beautiful photo Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Goodness awaits inside that bright orange box!




Again, this one was my favorite.


Here is the inside.



I thought this one was really cute, too. Love the blue & red.



And I liked the bright colors of this one.



The inside.



I love these cards! I will definitely be using Shutterfly for my cards next year, too! THANK YOU Shutterfly for this awesome promotion!


And now for some bloggy business. I need to announce the winner of the Toaster Strudel prize pack! And the winner is....



Comment #2! Jenn from Living Life & Luvin' It! CONGRATS!


2 comments:

megan {homemade ginger} said...

I love those! I will do shutterfly next year also. Super cute!!

I have a giveaway going on right now that you might be interested in!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, things have been so busy here. Although I'm sure it can't compare to 3 kids and a husband and a house. ha-ha. The cards turned out great. I love all of them.

Hope your enjoying this holiday season and I hope you're not freezing your bottom off.

Hugs...Tracy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...