Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Randomness...



... from my world today. I dont have anyhting too exciting to share, but I'm blogging anyway, lol.


I hate to say it, but this tv has been sitting right there, in our kitchen since December. I am beyond ready for it to go, but Mike is afraid that once we get rid of it, one of the other tvs will die. While it irritates me, the two boy kitties (Possum & Hisser) really enjoy watching it. (check out the glowing eyes in the tv screen!)




I really have to get my butt in gear for Layla's party. I spent today & yesterday getting Easter & her gifts finished up. Now I've just got to finish getting things ready. I plan on making hibiscus flower lollipops & little flip flops out of these candy melts.




And I really need to finish the soapsicles.



I also need to finish these two projects I'm working on for the Pink & Green swap.



We are doing a garden again this year. We've planted green beans, onions, tomatoes,green peppers, basil, oregano, black-eyed peas, corn and strawberries, and we need to get the butternut squash in the ground. We just planted this past weekend, and the green beans and onions are already popping up.




Cute shot of Morgan with crusty milk mouth.



And a little something I whipped up for her. I had a pack of plain white onesies and decided to do something with them. I have a couple yards of this Alexander Henry fabric I have been wanting to do something with. Since I still havent messed with the sewing machine, so I thought I would go the no-sew route.



It kind of seems like it needs something. Maybe not? I thought about a blanket stitch around the fruit, but that would be tricky up there where the stems are. Any other ideas? Or should I just leave it alone?

1 comment:

roseylittlethings said...

Love the onesie! You have a lot of fun projects going:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...