Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Girls' Room

Since obviously the crib is up :) I thought I would share the girls' bedroom. If only we could keep it neat like this! And yes, Layla has it on some sort of news program or something, lol.


Layla's bed. She just had to be in the picture. She's all about posing for the camera. Her bedding used to have colored pom-poms on top of it, but she gradually removed all of them.



Morgan's crib. :)

And a close-up of the bedding.


The "bookhouse" with the curtains hung.



The shelf with the handkerchiefs.



And their button monograms all hung up.



I didnt get a picture of the closet with her "curtain" hung, but I'm not in love with it. They only had one shade of pink at Walmart and it's not quite as big as I like. So I guess I'm still watching for something better.
I know ALL of my recent posts have been baby related, I just can't help it! Lol! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. *smiles*

Your girls' room is so cute. My oldest daughters room is purple at the moment, it started out a lavender similar to yours and got darker as she got older.

Love the monogrammed letters and what a cute idea for the book house!

We almost purchased that same bedding with the pom poms, I resisted the urge, fearing Kelsie might pull them off, hehe.

Kids!

Kim's Treasures said...

I love their room! I especially love the monogram letters! By the way, I don't mind hearing about your baby! That's just what's happening with you right now!

krcrafts said...

I love all of the baby posts!! Keep them coming :)

Love the girls' room. You've done a beautiful job with it.

roseylittlethings said...

Very cute, I am so excited to start on my nursery, baby girl will be sharing with big brother, so I have big plans.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...