Saturday, March 14, 2009

Esty Finds

For some reason, this time around, I could not find a diaper bag in the stores that I liked. They were all HUGE and either black/brown or really baby-ish... like with "baby" printed on it, etc. So I decided to start browsing Etsy. It was a little tough searching, but eventually I found something I liked. I ordered from Tweedle Totes. She was GREAT to work with! Great selection of fabrics and excellent communication! I chose not to go with having Morgan's name monogrammed onto it, because I figured that I like this fabric enough to continue to use this after we are done with diapers. I started looking at her selection of embroidery designs and thought this little bird would be cute. I love this bag!



It's large enough to hold everything, but not massive. Just right for me! She has other options available as well as wipe case covers, burpies, bibs & more.


Also, this time around, I didnt get to decorate a nursey for Morgan, since she is sharing a room with Layla. But I couldnt help trying to think of ways to decorate their room a little more. I was browsing some of my favorite shops on Etsy, and saw this adorable hanky. This one happen to come from Oodles, or Barbara from Oodles and Oodles.

With an L, I knew I would have to find an M. I was hoping to find maybe one in purple, but I found a blue one instead. This one came from This Could Be You.


I have these hanging from a shelf that is above Morgan's crib. I plan on taking some pictures of their room, since obviously the crib is now put together, and some of those unfinished projects are now finished.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

please sir said...

Such a cute bag - love the details!

krcrafts said...

LOVE that diaper bag! So different than when I had babies. Heck, I'd like it to use for me now :) LOL

Kim's Treasures said...

Love the diaper bag/tote! Very pretty! Your baby is so precious! The kids look like they love her (in the St. Pat's post)!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...