Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Goodies


I know I haven't really shared much of anything vintage-related lately. But last week I went to the thrift in search of frames for several different projects. I found my frames, but look what else! Three, count them, THREE plates in the pattern I have been looking for! Boutonniere, from Taylor, Smith & Taylor. They match this cup here.



And a few weeks ago, Mike surprised me with this, but he won't tell me where he got it from!


I also ordered this yummy fabric off of Etsy. I just love those apples! And how cute is the Halloween one?

Did you know that Michael's not only has Halloween stuff out, but they also have Christmas stuff? Silk flowers, ribbons, picks, the Christmas village stuff and a whole aisle of wood crafts and ornaments to make. A little early, don't you think? Anyway, I found these adorable little picks for $.59 I believe. I love the glittery-ness!


And don't you think this little guy would work great for Halloween, too?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those glittery birds! I'm going to remember those for my next visit to Mike's. :)

Jenny said...

OH Wendy!!! I HAD that exact pattern of dishes in my hand on Saturday yardsaling!!

AND as I had them in my hand I made the comment to my husband that I am coming across this color a lot and maybe its trying to tell me something!!

Tell me how many dishes/cups etc you have of this pattern, how many you are wanting and I will put this in my little notebook in my purse.

MAN, I knew I should've just bought them!! She wanted 50cents a piece and I believe there was 5 dishes and 4 cups!!

Hugs,
Jenny

please sir said...

Lovely goods - really nice plate too!

Kim's Treasures said...

Love the glittery birds! I think you should use the orange one in your fall decor! Great plates! That is such a pretty pattern!
Have a great day!
Kim

Teal Chic said...

Looks like you found some great things....lucky you!

Sarah and Jack said...

59 cents on the birds kills me. A few years ago I spent hours glittering darn birds for that martha branch.

I got your email about the quilts. I am happy to help, but can you take a picture of them for me first? I need to see what we have to work with. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...